ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Epic phone steal but dumb too!

by Harry Potter - 10-14-2016 - 12:40 PM
[Image: giphy.gif]
everything recorded on camera the thieves were so dumb if this is true
[WTS] Private Dehashed/Cracked Databases!
Remember to Like my posts!
:kappa:
Hope they get arrested. :yus::oscar:
Jacked by Red @ https://pulses.xyz/
(10-14-2016 - 12:45 PM)Wubzer Wrote: Hope they get arrested. :yus::oscar:

yea i hope it too, fk em, when someone steals you with style without you noticing shit he needs some clap, but when he uses force or weapon then its totally wrong... weapons and force are to be used to millionairs not to plain students for a fken phone..
He didn't even have to point the gun fully he just gave him the phone. That guy has super quick reflexes.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(10-14-2016 - 03:20 PM)Red Wrote: He didn't even have to point the gun fully he just gave him the phone. That guy has super quick reflexes.

It was his instict to save his life that gave the phone without thinking at all XD
(10-14-2016 - 03:22 PM)Harry Potter Wrote:
(10-14-2016 - 03:20 PM)Red Wrote: He didn't even have to point the gun fully he just gave him the phone. That guy has super quick reflexes.

It was his instict to save his life that gave the phone without thinking at all XD

Nice I will find that guy and show him how beautiful my knife is and I will get something for free. :yus:
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
good reaction ! cuz if he hesitated for less than a second he is dead now !!
lmaoooo XD that's actually ridiculous
(10-14-2016 - 01:00 PM)Harry Potter Wrote:
(10-14-2016 - 12:45 PM)Wubzer Wrote: Hope they get arrested. :yus::oscar:

yea i hope it too, fk em, when someone steals you with style without you noticing shit he needs some clap, but when he uses force or weapon then its totally wrong... weapons and force are to be used to millionairs not to plain students for a fken phone..

So taking something without the owners consent is right if it's being done without a firearm?  ;s
[Image: n3ek4x3.png]

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)