ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Random Theme on Boot

by Rick - 11-10-2019 - 07:50 AM
What's up DF, I'm back and you know I had to do something big. I have spent the last couple hours making a script that will soon be something much more but for the time being here it is.

I have been doing some messing around with the Xbox One. It's very clear that Microsoft has taken the extra steps to not make the same mistake 3 times in a row. Although as recent events have showed there are work-a-rounds to getting games and other features modded on Xbox One. One of which being this method which I'm sure is fairly public by now. Using Fiddler to Mod your Theme color I admit is nothing new, but after doing some testing I found that the theme color is checked 3 times on boot of your console then again once every so often. It doesn't seem to be a pattern. the first connection to the script I'm about to share usually is a M$ server, the second being your Xbox One IP, and the third being another Xbox Server IP. once the Xbox Reads the Color settings from the script when you boot your console it will apply about 3-5 seconds after sign in. unfortunately it doesn't not auto update, it requires a reboot, but none-the-less is pretty cool so I made a custom PHP script that allows us to do this, I will post the Source Below. 

If you guys want a tutorial on how to do this yourself I might make one.

https://github.com/iPhreak2G/XboxThemeMod/blob/master/

Enjoy, It's good to be back.
Freelance .NET & PHP Developer and Personal/Product GFX Artist
[Image: glJMOVQ.gif]
This has been patched. Everyone with modded colors will soon be reset and be unable to re-mod it. So far no sign of enforcement action.
(11-10-2019 - 07:50 AM)Rick Wrote: What's up DF, I'm back and you know I had to do something big. I have spent the last couple hours making a script that will soon be something much more but for the time being here it is.

I have been doing some messing around with the Xbox One. It's very clear that Microsoft has taken the extra steps to not make the same mistake 3 times in a row. Although as recent events have showed there are work-a-rounds to getting games and other features modded on Xbox One. One of which being this method which I'm sure is fairly public by now. Using Fiddler to Mod your Theme color I admit is nothing new, but after doing some testing I found that the theme color is checked 3 times on boot of your console then again once every so often. It doesn't seem to be a pattern. the first connection to the script I'm about to share usually is a M$ server, the second being your Xbox One IP, and the third being another Xbox Server IP. once the Xbox Reads the Color settings from the script when you boot your console it will apply about 3-5 seconds after sign in. unfortunately it doesn't not auto update, it requires a reboot, but none-the-less is pretty cool so I made a custom PHP script that allows us to do this, I will post the Source Below. 

Your Kvs webpage Dosent Work men
Disc = 0xemiil
(12-24-2019 - 03:39 AM)FeetForFree Wrote:
(11-10-2019 - 07:50 AM)Rick Wrote: What's up DF, I'm back and you know I had to do something big. I have spent the last couple hours making a script that will soon be something much more but for the time being here it is.

There was a mis-placed php closing tag causing some strange things to happen. but fortunately it was resolved asap. thank you for making me aware of the issue but can we keep this thread on topic.

Just a update on this. the Xbox Live API now returns a error: "Invalid argument for variable preferredColor", meaning they added a server side (php) check to make sure that the color is supported by M$. until a new method is found modded colors will be a thing of the past and we are stuck with the 12 or so colors they do allow. Maybe one day they will allow a broader range of colors, but for now we can only hope :)
(01-19-2020 - 06:45 AM)Rick Wrote:

There was a mis-placed php closing tag causing some strange things to happen. but fortunately it was resolved asap. thank you for making me aware of the issue but can we keep this thread on topic.

Just a update on this. the Xbox Live API now returns a error: "Invalid argument for variable preferredColor", meaning they added a server side (php) check to make sure that the color is supported by M$. until a new method is found modded colors will be a thing of the past and we are stuck with the 12 or so colors they do allow. Maybe one day they will allow a broader range of colors, but for now we can only hope :)
Nice Men But There its a Problem I dont have Paypal and i work And Only i have its Credit Card  Cheese  Cause Im Not Legal xD So How i can Buy wthouth  the Paypal??
Disc = 0xemiil
(01-19-2020 - 07:22 AM)FeetForFree Wrote:
(01-19-2020 - 06:45 AM)Rick Wrote:

Nice Men But There its a Problem I dont have Paypal and i work And Only i have its Credit Card  Cheese  Cause Im Not Legal xD So How i can Buy wthouth  the Paypal??
You can use card with paypal without having an account.
u got the tutorial of how to add this? sounds good
(06-27-2021 - 08:38 PM)BModzMasterTM Wrote: u got the tutorial of how to add this? sounds good

It’s been patched for a while now. If you try to poke a url that does not match their regex then it returns an error.

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)