ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

RGLoader / Devkit Support C++

by Matthew - 02-20-2020 - 08:36 PM
(05-17-2020 - 08:45 PM)0x7FFFFFFF Wrote:
(02-25-2020 - 12:43 AM)theDomo Wrote: well in his defense people don't always see everything when it gets buried. and from the posts that I made people were flexing on the ability to make devkit nand's instead of having to use what's the information is public it's out there you can read if you can read you see it but people are flexing and pretending that it's some big private thing even though it's public and available to everybody. see the thing is people don't know how to use the search function. so I've seen a hundred times over something that was released over a year ago someone is trying to sell today. for the reason that nobody understands or nobody knows about it. and then when someone pointed out and shows people where they can find it they get hate like you guys. and then when someone pointed out and shows people where they can find it they get hate like you guys. all you're doing is deterring people from helping people. I say if someone's trying to sell something that was public it should be re-published :)
Do this again you will be banned
good release, seen a lot people tryna sell this. think i already have the preleaked files on a old hdd tho lol
thanks for this
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: multi
Nice share. Figured this would get released sooner or later.
Freelance .NET & PHP Developer and Personal/Product GFX Artist
[Image: glJMOVQ.gif]
nice shit releak
Ban reason: Multi
RGLoader for 17559? what is this.
thank bro i will use this shit
Ban reason: multi
Thanks for sharing bud
thanks for the release!
yeah this hasn't aged well