ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Ello there

by Kayo - 11-01-2016 - 08:06 PM
welcome here mate!!!!!!
(11-01-2016 - 10:22 PM)Alex Wrote: Welcome to DemonForums, hope to see you sticking around. By the way, let me know of what you come up with from your hobbies.

Here's a simply melody I'm working on making something out of:
Here
(11-01-2016 - 11:45 PM)Kayo Wrote:
(11-01-2016 - 10:22 PM)Alex Wrote: Welcome to DemonForums, hope to see you sticking around. By the way, let me know of what you come up with from your hobbies.

Here's a simply melody I'm working on making something out of:
Here

That's really good bro, when you finish it you should post it in the music section :P
Heya Kayo, welcome to DemonForums. Do you by chance know Forgotten or is your name simply a coincidence.
Yuma#3948 or smth idk
Welcome to the forums buddy need help with anything drop me a message :)
Making Tutorials Since Day One
Forgetting to comment what you want to see will end up with me blowing my mind up :D 
Hello and welcome, from a Friendly member and is just your "average tom", I hope to see you active and enjoying your time with us a Demon Forums
Ex "Senior staff".
Need help, just click on where you want to go.
OG Member, need anything just Pm me Here
Welcome to DemonForums! Enjoy your stay!
(11-02-2016 - 12:10 AM)Malcolm Wrote: Heya Kayo, welcome to DemonForums. Do you by chance know Forgotten or is your name simply a coincidence.

I may. My name is not a coincidence that I could think of. I use the same name on a few other forums.
(11-02-2016 - 02:08 AM)Kayo Wrote:
(11-02-2016 - 12:10 AM)Malcolm Wrote: Heya Kayo, welcome to DemonForums. Do you by chance know Forgotten or is your name simply a coincidence.

I may. My name is not a coincidence that I could think of. I use the same name on a few other forums.

So do you know Forgotten/Krados? Maybe Abduction rings a bell?
Yuma#3948 or smth idk
(11-02-2016 - 02:29 AM)Malcolm Wrote:
(11-02-2016 - 02:08 AM)Kayo Wrote:

So do you know Forgotten/Krados? Maybe Abduction rings a bell?
Yeah I have you on skype. Yes, the theme is coming along decently.

Users browsing: 3 Guest(s)