ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Edibles?

by Axe - 03-05-2016 - 04:37 AM
I've only had edibles one time, some brownies. And I was stoned for literally like 12 hours. xD 

Any of you ever had edibles? If so, what's your opinion on them.
Magic Mushrooms. I had one, it was an experience. Everything was so weird. Colors were more contrast and sharp, everything seemed to breathe, as if everything was a living breathing thing. It's really hard to explain the feeling I got from it. I'd say it's like having a feeling of pleasure, but all over your body. That is CLOSE to how it feels but not exactly, it was more amplified but didn't feel as strong.

If you want to see it visualized in a way that only shows 10% of how it really is, watch the movie Limitless. When the guy takes the drug for the first time, everything becomes clear and bright.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
They do fuck all to me, therefore they're useless.
(10-03-2016 - 03:17 PM)faggot69 Wrote: They do fuck all to me, therefore they're useless.

Is there anything that HAS affected you? :rolleyes:
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
Beware! Edibles will fuck you up! Not only does the high creep up on you, but it smacks you in the face like a brick. Last time I ate a cookie infused with weed I puked everywhere, I was so high I felt like dying.
[Image: py063Fi.png]
(03-05-2016 - 04:37 AM)Axe Wrote: I've only had edibles one time, some brownies. And I was stoned for literally like 12 hours. xD 

Any of you ever had edibles? If so, what's your opinion on them.

A couple times....and got very sick from them. So never again :noh:

[Image: latest?cb=20170717020129]

Users browsing: 4 Guest(s)