ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

[ETH Currency] Telegram ADS Bot - 90~100$ a night (Script)

by WaterRain - 01-11-2020 - 06:59 PM
This is the method that made me around 8 $ per hour in ETH.
I left this overnight and made around 90 to 100 $ just from doing nothing at all.
This method includes a Telegram bot which is 100% legit and has proof of money sent out to people. This Telegram bot pays ETH for you to view ads.

You need to open this bot link, and you must use it in the telegram web version so that we will be able to use the script to automate the process
https://t.me/ETH_Ads...start=591830742

Right-click on View Ads  --> Inspect element --> click on console and insert the script:
function $0() {$('.reply_markup_button_wrap.reply_markup_button_w1').find('button').click(); } setInterval($0, 31*1000);

After pressing enter it would take about a minute for the bot to start working, the script will automatically click the ad and will add ETH to your balance every 30 seconds.
Leave your browser window open and come back to see later your ETH balance by clicking on Account

Bonus tips:
Leave your pc running the script overnight and make a decent amount of ETH

Enjoy [Image: smile.png]
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Nice, anyone else tried this?
i tried this and its working accept need some fixes in script becoz keep trying every second not in 30sec interval
[Image: gqAGg3O.png]

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)