ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Doxing Guide / eBook

by Lewis1 - 03-01-2016 - 05:26 PM
(04-30-2016 - 10:18 PM)Snickers Wrote: you truly have no knowledge at all if you even looked at this...

(04-30-2016 - 09:26 PM)Murdock Wrote: Well... I'm more impressed you managed to write an ebook of common sense and put a price on it.

im less impressed you try to act smart... rofl you're a joke.

I'm honestly not going to waste my time on you. You're picking a fight with someone who has been using computers since the 80's and who has lives through all the things the new generation does. Not worth the effort, honestly

[~]!# Official member of Trojan Security

"If you don't like it, try and hack me!"

Private databases for Sale (BTC only), PM for information

Coachella 2017 [EXTREMELY PRIVATE]
ESEA 2017 [EXTREMELY PRIVATE]
MajorLeagueGaming Forums 2016 [EXTREMELY PRIVATE]
MMO-Champion 2017 [EXTREMELY PRIVATE]
NextGenUpdate 2016 [EXTREMELY PRIVATE]
XDA-Developers 2016 [EXTREMELY PRIVATE]

Ps3Hax 2017 [PRIVATE]
(03-01-2016 - 05:26 PM)Lewis1 Wrote: Hello, I wrote this doxing ebook because I have been a doxer for a while. As most ebooks cost I wrote this for people who just want to get started. It took a while but I put most of my knowledge of doxing into this so please look at it at least and see if you like it!

<3

nice
(04-30-2016 - 10:26 PM)Murdock Wrote:
(04-30-2016 - 10:18 PM)Snickers Wrote: you truly have no knowledge at all if you even looked at this...

(04-30-2016 - 09:26 PM)Murdock Wrote: Well... I'm more impressed you managed to write an ebook of common sense and put a price on it.

im less impressed you try to act smart... rofl you're a joke.

I'm honestly not going to waste my time on you. You're picking a fight with someone who has been using computers since the 80's and who has lives through all the things the new generation does. Not worth the effort, honestly
im not picking a fight, im simply just saying you have no knowledge and dont know how to really "dox", also im pretty sure you have joined the scene around 2014 not the 80s, have a good day.
This should be useful for beginners
Thanks for sharing

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)