ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Double PayPal Method

by Buzz - 12-06-2015 - 08:01 PM
Looks like a nice method thanks for sharing
[Image: 35QJVBY.gif]
[Image: xvIWibM.png]
TROLLED
Can you explain in a video?
[Image: ZQfGKWd.png]
[Image: 3BfWbKt.png]
Thanks for the method...

But having dealt with them for years, I don't think they are so foolish to fall for this. There are some filters and stuff.

If you try doing any such thing from a new account, you'll be pretty much fucked.
im gonna try this....
It does sound confusing but I think I got the summary of your tutorial. Thanks for sharing Buzz.
Good method thanks
(12-06-2015 - 08:01 PM)Buzz Wrote: How to double money on paypal Send a payment AS A PAYMENT NOT GIFT from your main to a spair that can send money Get on Ip hider Log onto the spare you sent money to Send the money on your spare to a friend or someone on a dif ip/location Get off ip hider Log onto your main paypal file a chargeback saying it was for online payment Go on ip hider Log onto the first spare your orig. sent money to it will have a negative balance now Go into the dispute and write screw off cutie pie I already spent it on something else hahaha (something like that) Wait for your main to win dispute Paypal will refund you the money the 3rd account keeps the money x2  --  :D

Confusing but sounds good
#CelestialFTW

Easy tut but overly complicated. Might not work anymore too
nice. im going to give it a try!

Users browsing: 4 Guest(s)