ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Donald Trump may be a good president?!?!

by Sinful - 11-14-2016 - 12:52 AM
I am for President Trump, this country has needed a "something different, something crazy" that could reverse all this terrible shit in our government. We will need a truly different president that is NOT afraid to do as he pleases no matter what people say. And i think Trump is gonna get that done.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Replace all Presidents with Philosopher Kings
No he isn't. he is a son of a bitch.
I liked Trump in the start due to the other candidates being horrible but now I am not sure where he will go. It is just the beginning, he could turn out to be okay or great but also could be horrible in the end. I am just going to sit back and watch to see what happens
He's proven himself to be a piece of work time and time again, yet people keep allowing it so America gets what they deserve.
I'm from the uk, I think hes alrite speaks his mind but hes a mad man!
the guy is nuts
After watching him tell North Korea he would wipe them from the map today...I must say it was definitely different to see a leader speak like that.
he is far to narcassistic and self-absorbed to be. he dosent care about the country and creating good, only what he wants he accomplishes.
No hes a piece of human garbage.

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)