ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Donald Trump is he winning

by Marko - 05-19-2016 - 03:27 AM
(08-26-2016 - 07:59 AM)119k Wrote:
(08-26-2016 - 07:44 AM)Xerxes Wrote: honestly, i highly doubt that trump will win he is still unfit to be president, he is emotional and a loose cannon at that. i really do not feel the US is that dumb or corrupt just yet to even let that man sit in the chair. But let's say he does win i bet he will get assassinated if not by government then by the people, as for Clinton i personally feel that Bill Clinton was one of the best presidents from our generation i get he had a few scandals but that does not mean he was bad at what he did, i feel if Clinton would win she would listen to her husband in any case.

You might be interested in the documentary "Clinton Cash" on youtube.

Either way, Trump or Clinton, the USA is absolutely, positively, undeniably, fucked. I think trump got a lot of support in a protest-vote by the american people of a "You want to give us crazy? Then here you freaking go!" and want him in. People don't seemingly want him in because he's good, they want him in to send a message about the country and who actually runs for president and how bad the nominees are and to spite the other options and the government and election process overall.

The powers at play choose who gets nominated and who makes it into the final election candidates, there's a lot of shadowy figures puppeteering the whole thing, corporations and ahsdow-government entities.

People have the illusion that they choose who gets elected, and choose who gets voted in. If they realized how absolutely fundamentally rigged and broken the system actually was, against them, theyd... Well, no, they'd do nothing, because that's what america does.   Nothing.

America has some of the poorest activism and social uprising in the developed world in the last few years. NSA spying and drag-net on the entire internet? "oh well"    Microsoft, google, facebook, twitter and all other massive corporations and social websites harvesting and collaborating and building data on everyone on earth to sell off to highest bidders and to use as a form of control? "meh, no big deal"    are some examples.

Why would we expect the presidential election to be any different. The president after-all is nothing more than a figure-head..

man i'm getting carried away.

So i guess, long story short; Shit's fucked. :P

You're fucked if you vote Clinton, because she should be a felon. She also, wants to take our gun(s) away. When she said that, mostly everyone said fuck you and went on. She wants to put the coil miner(s) out of work.

And, if you vote Trump you're alright. Trump, hasn't did one god-damn thing wrong. It's just the news media, and all their little bitches.
-----------------------------------------

Ye tru neva false.

----------------------------------------------
(08-30-2016 - 05:31 PM)TehSebbie Wrote: You're fucked if you vote Clinton, because she should be a felon. She also, wants to take our gun(s) away. When she said that, mostly everyone said fuck you and went on. She wants to put the coil miner(s) out of work.

And, if you vote Trump you're alright. Trump, hasn't did one god-damn thing wrong. It's just the news media, and all their little bitches.

That sounds more biased than fact based. Neither one of the candidates at hand is a good vote, it's a vote between ignorant and more ignorant. Better to vote for the less ignorant person.
(08-30-2016 - 07:05 PM)Axe Wrote:
(08-30-2016 - 05:31 PM)TehSebbie Wrote: You're fucked if you vote Clinton, because she should be a felon. She also, wants to take our gun(s) away. When she said that, mostly everyone said fuck you and went on. She wants to put the coil miner(s) out of work.

That sounds more biased than fact based. Neither one of the candidates at hand is a good vote, it's a vote between ignorant and more ignorant. Better to vote for the less ignorant person.

Not going to reply, until I clear something with the owner of the site.

Ye tru neva false.

(08-30-2016 - 08:26 PM)TehSebbie Wrote: Not going to reply, until I clear something with the owner of the site.

No disciplinary actions will be taken for you stating your opinion.
(08-31-2016 - 05:10 PM)Axe Wrote:
(08-30-2016 - 08:26 PM)TehSebbie Wrote: Not going to reply, until I clear something with the owner of the site.

No disciplinary actions will be taken for you stating your opinion.

My opinion doesn't matter, in fact no-one(s) does.

It's not like they give a damn, about our opinion(s) anyways.

Best Regards,

Sebastian.

Ye tru neva false.

(08-31-2016 - 05:12 PM)TehSebbie Wrote: My opinion doesn't matter, in fact no-one(s) does.

Best Regards,

Sebastian.

So then why did you feel the need to give your opinion in regards to another users comment if you so claim "it doesn't matter" that would make your post irrelevant. You hit the nail on the head with this one buddy. 

Best Regards, 

Axe.
(08-31-2016 - 07:32 PM)Axe Wrote:
(08-31-2016 - 05:12 PM)TehSebbie Wrote: My opinion doesn't matter, in fact no-one(s) does.

Best Regards,

Sebastian.

So then why did you feel the need to give your opinion in regards to another users comment if you so claim "it doesn't matter" that would make your post irrelevant. You hit the nail on the head with this one buddy. 

Best Regards, 

Axe.

Still not going to reply to anything, lad.

Best Regards,

Sebastian.

Ye tru neva false.

Trump will win the popular vote and lose the Presidency via the electoral crap. Or hacking haha.
(05-21-2016 - 04:28 AM)Lion Wrote: He's winning and everything is going to shit already... moving to Ireland BYE

Wise choice my friend, lmao.
I think that Trump will win.

Users browsing: 4 Guest(s)