ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Donald Trump and Rodrigo Duterte: Are they the same or not?

by explain - 12-17-2016 - 02:47 PM
If you don't know Rodrigo Duterte, he's the newest president of the Philippines and is actually deadly.

In the first three months of Duterte's term in office, according to police figures, over 3,000 killings were attributed to his nationwide anti-drug campaign. More than half were attributed to vigilantes. At the beginning of October, a senior police officer told The Guardian that 10 "special ops" official police death squads had been operating, and that he had personally been involved in killing 87 suspects. He described how the corpses were dumped at the roadside ("salvage" victims), or had their heads wrapped in masking tape with a cardboard placard labelling them as a drug offender, so that the killing would not be investigated. The chairman of the Commission on Human RightsChito Gascon, was quoted in the report: "I am not surprised, I have heard of this." The Philippine National Police declined to comment. The report stated: "although the Guardian can verify the policeman's rank and his service history, there is no independent, official confirmation for the allegations of state complicity and police coordination in mass murder."

credits to Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rodrigo_Du...Presidency

Debate shall start here.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: multi
Aren't all people who work in governments corrupt and deadly? It's like a club.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(12-21-2016 - 08:24 PM)RED Wrote: Aren't all people who work in governments corrupt and deadly? It's like a club.

Sorry, this one is different.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: multi
(12-22-2016 - 01:22 AM)explain Wrote:
(12-21-2016 - 08:24 PM)RED Wrote: Aren't all people who work in governments corrupt and deadly? It's like a club.

Sorry, this one is different.

That's what they all say. :ha!:
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
I think donald trump is a good guy.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)