ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Does "leaks" section losing its purpose?

by silgro - 08-08-2018 - 09:19 PM
Hello guys,

Im still new here so maybe Im wrong. I have been looking through "leaks" section and all I have found are a lot of suspicious money methods, a lot of combo lists and a very small percentige of some quality programs, softwares or web content for download. So my question is: why people do not share some useful tools and softwares (maybe it is because they do not have them but I dont believe in that), I can literary find more nulled or leaked softwares on other forums which are not specified in that field then here on demon forums. I will try my best to share everything I find with you guys and try to improve "leaks" section. 

See yaa
It is pretty common in these types of threads. Sometime you would find an appealing leak and you would ended up in a loop of ads.
thanks m8 Cash Cash Cash Cash Cash Bigeyes
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: multi
The only active section is the Xbox Modding one lol
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: N/A
Maybe, most people prefer the lounge area, though there's always some type of "hacker" coming up on these forums with a copied and pasted thread.
dimethylamine - Discord
ask me for it lol- Snapchat
My last visit was 12-24-2020 (currently 7-07-22 LOL, now it's 6-21-23 oops.)
People are greedy and want quick credits but LQ content will trip them up in the long run.
[Image: 5cPhyN.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]
My Discord: Lust#7634

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)