ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Do you enjoy going outside or prefer staying inside?

by CodeineKing - 03-30-2018 - 11:47 PM
Being outside and having that nice breeze hitting you also that sunlight. I personally enjoy the outside but whenever I'm not in the mood; I just browse on the internet. I ride my bmx bike and hit up the skatepark with my board.
[Image: dBd1iXW.jpg]
uh

basically inside all winter and most of spring, and outside most of summer and autumn. i don't like the cold at all.
Yuma#3948 or smth idk
i prefer staying in the gma basement
I prefer staying inside or how else am I going to be here?
dimethylamine - Discord
ask me for it lol- Snapchat
My last visit was 12-24-2020 (currently 7-07-22 LOL, now it's 6-21-23 oops.)
I prefer staying inside definitely
Outside. Only on this forum to make money so I can quit miserable life of working in windowless offices for people who lack any spark. Go out west and into the mountains. People have good stuff going on out there.
Lord, I wish I could be an outdoors guy. Unfortunately I've spent most of my life inside and I've just kinda gotten used to it, and I much prefer it. I don't mind getting out and enjoying the view or the weather, but I can't say that I do this on a regular basis.

I'm fully aware that I should probably get out more. Can't waste my life behind closed doors.
i prefer staying inside.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Multi-Accounting

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)