ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Do you Suffer from Alcohol or Nicotine or any kind of allergies?

by G2G - 12-30-2015 - 08:39 AM
I suffer from alcohol and nicotine allergic, thus i can't smoke or drink  :P

Some of my friends allergic to sea foods (if they mistakenly taken sea foods, they can die!)

What about you?
https://www.G2G.com - The best C2C platform for gamer to buy and sell virtual assets / goods!
That's a very convention / inconvenient allergy to have. I, myself, am not allergic to any known substance at this time.
~ Vini Vici ~
(01-19-2016 - 07:16 AM)Valken Wrote: That's a very convention / inconvenient allergy to have. I, myself, am not allergic to any known substance at this time.

Yup, those are quite inconvenience. And bad thing about allergic is you never know it until you do something to trigger it.

I suffered one week+ of serious body itchiness after the first time i drank alcohol.
https://www.G2G.com - The best C2C platform for gamer to buy and sell virtual assets / goods!
I wouldn't handle a week without alcohol or weed, maybe that's just me?
Seems like you've got a problem there mate.
That's a very convention / inconvenient allergy to have. I, myself, am not a
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: You actually took your time to copy peoples posts from 40 different posts. You are a very different type of leech. Hats off to you. 10/10 for effort but 10/10 breaking our policy, sorry.
Thank god, no I don't.
I luckily don't and I am quite happy about that, to be honest.

[Image: h0SLryf.gif]

[spoiler="Anime Club logo"][Image: RxX656N.jpg][/spoiler]
I don't drink that often. And I'm not allergic to anything.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(10-06-2016 - 02:18 AM)Red Wrote: I don't drink that often. And I'm not allergic to anything.

I don't either. But how do you know if you're allergic to something like Heroin or Cocaine??? Have you ever tried?
[Image: py063Fi.png]
(10-06-2016 - 02:20 AM)LucasYegorov Wrote:
(10-06-2016 - 02:18 AM)Red Wrote: I don't drink that often. And I'm not allergic to anything.

I don't either. But how do you know if you're allergic to something like Heroin or Cocaine??? Have you ever tried?

Yes I have, I'm not allergic to those.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)