ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Distance

by SQUID-EYE - 10-28-2016 - 01:07 PM
Hello All,

I have been slowly distancing myself between everyone and being on my own.

I was always socially active and stuff but recently in the weeks i feel myself just falling into the abyss on my own.

I have my Mrs but apart from that im alone all the time. 

Work i put headphones in to avoid people talking to me.

I never answer my phone i only text people.

I know this is the symptoms that used to start my psychotic episodes, just a bit edgy/nervous that it may come back
[Image: NdyCfS2.png]
We all have a time where we want to stay off the grid for a bit, it's normal as long as you eventually find your way back to being social.
Hope you're fine or you can get better?
It took me a long time to get better and in a very dark place.. just hoping i don't fall back in.
[Image: NdyCfS2.png]
I don't consider myself to be super social. I only talk to those that talk to me, unless I have something to ask/say. I usually put on my headphones too most of the time. Not a big deal, I don't really like people anyway, at least locally where I live.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
Always remember that there our people out there. You're not on your own. Sometimes these things happen and you just have to work around them. Wish all the best for you man.
(10-28-2016 - 06:26 PM)beshy Wrote: Always remember that there our people out there. You're not on your own. Sometimes these things happen and you just have to work around them. Wish all the best for you man.

He will be fine, if he got himself out of it once, he will be able to do it again without too much trouble. ^^
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)