ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

King1337 - The News Story

by Giths - 02-15-2019 - 01:57 AM
Yes, this story is about the infamous King1337 aka Owner of XBLS XboxShield.

This guy is most known for his splur of German phrases, swears and complete idiocy. He makes false claims, buy's peoples work and then claims it as his own.
This guy does not know anything, he gets everything handed to him on a plate and makes everyone do his dirty work for him.

I'm here to give you an in-sight to what this guy is about, how he treats people and some interesting images of conversation and module data.

First of all, I'd like to address to any staff reading this - This is NOT 'flaming'. These are straight facts and a warning to anybody who may encounter this man.

Do you like XboxShield's Website? Nah, I don't either. Nobody likes a leeched website. Here's a picture of him asking for my WebDesign. http://tinypic.com/r/353dx68/9

What about XboxShield's 'Fully Custom No Leeched Code' Client? Nah, just kidding. Just another XBLS rename. Here's a picture of their module before they learned how to XOR. http://tinypic.com/r/snjdzp/9  Gotta love a nice 'XBLSTEALTH' TeapotV2 salt key. Seems nice.

King can be a nice guy, but he can be a complete *ickhead the rest of the time, he backstabs people, *hit talks them and tries to get them in *hit for things they didn't even do. I am done with the bullsh*t that's why I have decided to make this post so other people don't fall for his tricks and lies either. 

Spread the message, let people know who this guy is.
One more thing, to you King.

Giths Always Wins.
Note That.
(02-15-2019 - 02:00 AM)Validator Wrote: Giths never win. You were begging king for an api :P

exactly he did, cause he will never lasts himself :)
(02-15-2019 - 02:00 AM)Validator Wrote: Giths never win. You were begging king for an api :P

Find the documented proof, then you can say that. Why would I beg for an API from someone who's have 3 failed services?

(02-15-2019 - 02:01 AM)KingArab Wrote:

Lmfao, enjoy the facts in the post kid.
Do you like XboxShield's Website? Nah, I don't either. Nobody likes a leeched website. Here's a picture of him asking for my WebDesign. http://tinypic.com/r/353dx68/9

i just asked u for the website, as it was looking clean nothing else retard.

King can be a nice guy, but he can be a complete *ickhead the rest of the time, he backstabs people, *hit talks them and tries to get them in *hit for things they didn't even do. I am done with the bullsh*t that's why I have decided to make this post so other people don't fall for his tricks and lies either. 

Says the one who actually wanted to work for me always yeah buddy!
and im not a dickhead you are one which talks shit behinds back

the entire scene knows about me just ask around i guess?

Giths Always Wins.

Note That. 

more like Giths got kicked from XeKey Stealth.

This guy is most known for his splur of German phrases, swears and complete idiocy. He makes false claims, buy's peoples work and then claims it as his own.

where did i ever claimed its my UI ( work ) you made for me?

i actually paid you 100$ for it and it was shit the UI Imao.
(02-15-2019 - 02:04 AM)Validator Wrote:
(02-15-2019 - 02:01 AM)Giths Wrote:

Find the documented proof, then you can say that. Why would I beg for an API from someone who's have 3 failed services?

(02-15-2019 - 02:01 AM)KingArab Wrote:

It was in a call bro. And we all know you did. You tried many times to work for king, get unbanned and all stuff. Thats what i mean you're just trying to bitch around if you don't get what you want.

Krazaki, Lynx TUC and many others all see the memes I make of King. I never wanted to work for him. Yeah, I sold him some UI. He wanted me to work for him, not the other way around.

(02-15-2019 - 02:04 AM)KingArab Wrote: Do you like XboxShield's Website? Nah, I don't either. Nobody likes a leeched website. Here's a picture of him asking for my WebDesign. http://tinypic.com/r/353dx68/9

Giths Always Wins.

Note That. 

Didn't say the UI. Im talking about the past Hooks and your entire client
(02-15-2019 - 02:06 AM)Validator Wrote: Are you sure? I was listening on your calls everytime :)

I'll be looking forward to seeing the audio files of me asking for an API off the person I meme on a daily basis. Thank you Matthew.
(02-15-2019 - 02:07 AM)Validator Wrote:
(02-15-2019 - 02:05 AM)Giths Wrote:
(02-15-2019 - 02:04 AM)Validator Wrote:
(02-15-2019 - 02:01 AM)Giths Wrote:

(02-15-2019 - 02:01 AM)KingArab Wrote: exactly he did, cause he will never lasts himself :)

It was in a call bro. And we all know you did. You tried many times to work for king, get unbanned and all stuff. Thats what i mean you're just trying to bitch around if you don't get what you want.

Krazaki, Lynx TUC and many others all see the memes I make of King. I never wanted to work for him. Yeah, I sold him some UI. He wanted me to work for him, not the other way around.

(02-15-2019 - 02:04 AM)KingArab Wrote: Do you like XboxShield's Website? Nah, I don't either. Nobody likes a leeched website. Here's a picture of him asking for my WebDesign. http://tinypic.com/r/353dx68/9

Giths Always Wins.

Note That. 

Why does it care if it's a teapot client? Only thing that counts is that we last.

Pretty much just admitted you are using a Teapot client straight up. What does it mean? Well, if you can't build your own client then you definitely don't last on your own lmfao.
(02-15-2019 - 02:10 AM)Validator Wrote:
(02-15-2019 - 02:09 AM)Giths Wrote:
(02-15-2019 - 02:07 AM)Validator Wrote:
(02-15-2019 - 02:05 AM)Giths Wrote:
(02-15-2019 - 02:04 AM)Validator Wrote: It was in a call bro. And we all know you did. You tried many times to work for king, get unbanned and all stuff. Thats what i mean you're just trying to bitch around if you don't get what you want.

Giths Always Wins.

Note That. 

Why does it care if it's a teapot client? Only thing that counts is that we last.

Pretty much just admitted you are using a Teapot client straight up. What does it mean? Well, if you can't build your own client then you definitely don't last on your own lmfao.

I've nothing admitted, i've just said why should it care if we would use a teapot client? We're lasting on our own. Krazaki was trying to find our how we last. And he didn't? Tell me why he didn't? Our clients are lasting 30 days+ right now. And gonzo is testing it aswell. We don't need to make false claims unlike you.

If you are lasting, we all know neither of you morons figured it out. If you can't reverse a simple interface hook I doubt you can reverse the XOS and XAM challenge as well as figure out the calculation for the challenge data. lmfao
(02-15-2019 - 02:12 AM)Validator Wrote: Krazaki is a liar aswell. He was saying xbOnline is going to be free forever. After that he deleted his message in our discord conversation. I thought he's someone who you can trust? He's nothing like everyone else. He tried to take XboxShield down many times in the past and nothing happend. Such a irrelevant person. Disgusting!

(02-15-2019 - 02:12 AM)Giths Wrote:
(02-15-2019 - 02:10 AM)Validator Wrote:
(02-15-2019 - 02:09 AM)Giths Wrote:
(02-15-2019 - 02:07 AM)Validator Wrote: Why does it care if it's a teapot client? Only thing that counts is that we last.

I've nothing admitted, i've just said why should it care if we would use a teapot client? We're lasting on our own. Krazaki was trying to find our how we last. And he didn't? Tell me why he didn't? Our clients are lasting 30 days+ right now. And gonzo is testing it aswell. We don't need to make false claims unlike you.

If you are lasting, we all know neither of you morons figured it out. If you can't reverse a simple interface hook I doubt you can reverse the XOS and XAM challenge as well as figure out the calculation for the challenge data. lmfao
who did it then if we didn't? Tell us. You can ask everyone in the scene. We haven't got it from anyone. Not from Teapot, xbOnline, Rebellion what ever. You guys can't prove simple points but making up claims. Get back to us when you can prove your points you moron.
My dude, when I asked you to explain what a simple load immediate ppc function was doing you couldn't tell me. Of course you didn't figure it out hahaha.
You peeps need to calm it down, it was a post warning people about King (AKA the Skid) we all know he can't do shit on his own. He has always bought shit or tried to buy shit i mean the reb api was his first dream.

Shame King gets banned every time he signs up oh well. No more flaming else ill have to lock le thread. xox post nicely xox.
[Image: RQyFiiZ.png]

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)