ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Depression

by Sea - 02-15-2017 - 02:27 AM
(04-05-2017 - 06:57 PM)CaptainModz Wrote: I grew up with my dad.. my best friend and he passed away December 13, 2016.. just a few months ago. I'm only 18 and that has been the hardest thing in my life, depression set in hard.. i didn't want to do anything but i kept pushing myself forward. Thanks to friends, YouTube, etc! If you ever need someone to talk to PM me.

Lost my Dad/Best friend. Worst thing to happen to me. Never feel completely happy or ok with it.
I just keep waking up and trying to do the best I can. He wouldn't want his death to drag me down.
I think most of us have been there, and I usually find some sort of comfort in the fact that I'm not alone at all....
everybody gets it sometimes
find something to distract you
i hope everyone here is doing well, or at least better. depression really sucks, we all know that, but at least i know for myself that it'll be over eventually. it's really weird for me because i go through periods of time where i feel great, then all of a sudden it just comes back. i usually just distract myself with work or other hobbies i have to feel better, and i feel like it helps a lot!!
I battle it now and then. It's often to do with work/money/stress. What has helped me alot was improving my diet and getting some exercise. It doesn't go completely away, but I'm better able to deal with things when I'm not eating shit and trying to stay in shape.
Mother nature is your medication. Get out into the woods bro. Re-connect and re-align with yourself, meditate and expand the mind.
[Image: Milling909-Sig.jpg]
Have a bike ride once in a while, its refreshing
Weed help with my depression.
If you want help with depression I would really recommend just thinking how you can go about getting something done. Getting things done is how most people deal with their depression.
I get that. I can be doing something fun and exciting and the next I can feel like to total shite. It seems to pass very quickly though.

Users browsing: 4 Guest(s)