ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

DemonAPI

by Kyle - 02-27-2020 - 06:04 PM
We Should Make A DemonAPI!! Give Upgraded Users Access To It Etc!

Dont Say Its A Shit Idea When We Know Its Not :P
and what will the API do exactly? lol seems useless
(02-27-2020 - 06:04 PM)Fluxxy Wrote: and what will the API do exactly? lol seems useless

give upgraded users access to a range of things such as api login for their tools, web tools etc, you name it, could try it
(02-27-2020 - 06:07 PM)PhucedMODZ Wrote:
(02-27-2020 - 06:04 PM)Fluxxy Wrote: and what will the API do exactly? lol seems useless

give upgraded users access to a range of things such as api login for their tools, web tools etc, you name it, could try it
yeah but you can make that yourself? then get upgraded users that want it a certain key.
seen this sort of thing on other forums and tbh its mainly based around cracking forums for checkers and stuff not really something for DF
(02-27-2020 - 06:52 PM)EVX Wrote: seen this sort of thing on other forums and tbh its mainly based around cracking forums for checkers and stuff not really something for DF

Can be use also for web tools like proxy checkers, premium debrider, pentesting tools etc
Not only for ATO purposes ^^
https://demonforums.net/authpanel.php :p
got an idea, make it print the respnse in json, will look cleaner
The data that this returns is pretty useless and messy. No formatting of any kind to handle the response from a local endpoint, I recommend using a multidimensional array and wrapping that array in the json_encode function then simply echoing that out I also recommend adding a function parameter that allows us to do things like search based on username, email, etc. also should return much more info, such as email, credits, ratings, rank, etc. this is Completely useless for anyone making a tool if it only returns the key you already passed a parameter and the username of the key owner.
Freelance .NET & PHP Developer and Personal/Product GFX Artist
[Image: glJMOVQ.gif]
(05-31-2020 - 09:26 PM)Rick Wrote: The data that this returns is pretty useless and messy. No formatting of any kind to handle the response from a local endpoint, I recommend using a multidimensional array and wrapping that array in the json_encode function then simply echoing that out I also recommend adding a function parameter that allows us to do things like search based on username, email, etc. also should return much more info, such as email, credits, ratings, rank, etc. this is Completely useless for anyone making a tool if it only returns the key you already passed a parameter and the username of the key owner.
its just in beta more stuff will be added to it

Users browsing: 5 Guest(s)