ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Demon Forums 2.0 Concepts!

by Dread - 10-10-2016 - 07:46 AM
Hello fellow Demons :D

[Image: bGXQNBV.png]

I've been making conceptual art for a hypothetical "DF 2.0"

I hope you guys like what you see!

[Image: UeIU5ad.png]

(will be posting more as I finish them)
The little demon with the cards is very cute and I like where it's going, but I feel the cards need a better outline because they seem to want to blend into the little demon.
The demon news looks good as well and I feel, especially in a forum environment it would thrive better being centered rather than slotted to the right.

Overall I like it though, it'd be a nice facelift if it ever comes to that.
(10-14-2016 - 03:15 AM)Crow Wrote: The little demon with the cards is very cute and I like where it's going, but I feel the cards need a better outline because they seem to want to blend into the little demon.
The demon news looks good as well and I feel, especially in a forum environment it would thrive better being centered rather than slotted to the right.

Thank you for the feedback :)
Much appreciated and agreed on!
(10-14-2016 - 05:57 AM)runescape Wrote:
(10-14-2016 - 03:15 AM)Crow Wrote: The little demon with the cards is very cute and I like where it's going, but I feel the cards need a better outline because they seem to want to blend into the little demon.

Thank you for the feedback :)
Much appreciated and agreed on!

Demon Forums 2.0 will never happen. However, that logo of the demon with the cards, would be a nice Logo for the Credit Games.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(10-10-2016 - 07:46 AM)runescape Wrote:
Hello fellow Demons :D

I've been making conceptual art for a hypothetical "DF 2.0"

I hope you guys like what you see!

[Image: UeIU5ad.png]

(will be posting more as I finish them)

I like the 1st one a lot. Really sleek design, but I agree with Crow, the cards should have a bit more definition, maybe a dark grey (not as dark as the forum default color), or even a matte black. I like the second one too, I just don't like the lack of emphasis on Forums, and the clashing texts and sizing. I understand what it is for. To emphasis the section, and Demons, but I feel like the word "Forums" should be the 2nd point of emphasis, News being the first. I really like the overall design. Just maybe try "Demon Forums" Similar sizes, and the same font, then "News" the large size, and a the current "Forums" font? Or possibly this font: [Image: 28fd18620c0ffe3382fc8e96ecfd544d.png] 

I was playing around with it for a bit haha
I will personally ban you if you do not keep up with this LOL

Looks awesome dude!
(10-15-2016 - 08:36 PM)Senpai Wrote: I will personally ban you if you do not keep up with this LOL

Looks awesome dude!

Hehehe :)

Thanks man xD
(10-10-2016 - 07:46 AM)Devil Wrote:

this one looks really beast!
[WTS] Private Dehashed/Cracked Databases!
Remember to Like my posts!
:kappa:
[Image: giphy.gif]
Damn! Looks great!!!!
Has @Nova seen these? The demon is flipping amazing.
@3 is my slut

Users browsing: 3 Guest(s)