ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Debug!

by Apollo31 - 05-31-2021 - 04:23 PM
would you like some tips or even a path to a tutorial that explains how debugging works on xbox 360? because in my research I found nothing!

Thanks to everyone who can help!
You can use Visual Studio 2010 to debug. what are you trying to debug?
(06-01-2021 - 07:17 PM)turbo420 Wrote: You can use Visual Studio 2010 to debug. what are you trying to debug?
an exception I received in xbwatson while testing attack in the online session of gta v
if you getting a exception in xbwatson it will show up in Visual Studio 2010 debugger if you set it up right
I will search more about it, thank you very much for the tip bro
here have a read may help. https://gofile.io/d/iniqqy
(06-02-2021 - 02:20 AM)turbo420 Wrote: here have a read may help. https://gofile.io/d/iniqqy
thank you so much for that bro
(06-01-2021 - 11:58 PM)Apollo31 Wrote:
(06-01-2021 - 07:17 PM)turbo420 Wrote: You can use Visual Studio 2010 to debug. what are you trying to debug?
an exception I received in xbwatson while testing attack in the online session of gta v
An exception can usually occur due to a mistake in the users code, that either was coded wrong, even a simple mistake in DbgPrint(""); call using %i instead of %s for a string return can crash the entire module if using one.

If you're on a RGH/Jtag you cannot really debug your code/or any type of code as you have limitations while using XBDM as Nate never got around to actually releasing the other build adding semi-devkit functionalities with those consoles.
If you're on a Devkit (XDK, RGLoader) or a Testkit (with a modified shadowboot) you can use Visual studio Debugging / KDNET to debug your code, and see a crap ton more of information than you would on any other console hack type.
I am a professional Memphis Rap music producer, on top of that, I personally work hard at 2 jobs, while on top of music; But in my free time, I'll reverse IOS/Android/Console Applications. If you have any questions about Xbox stuff, don't be afraid to hit me up!

Sincerely,

-Terikaid
(06-02-2021 - 03:31 PM)Terikaid Wrote:
(06-01-2021 - 11:58 PM)Apollo31 Wrote:
An exception can usually occur due to a mistake in the users code, that either was coded wrong, even a simple mistake in DbgPrint(""); call using %i instead of %s for a string return can crash the entire module if using one.

If you're on a RGH/Jtag you cannot really debug your code/or any type of code as you have limitations while using XBDM as Nate never got around to actually releasing the other build adding semi-devkit functionalities with those consoles.
If you're on a Devkit (XDK, RGLoader) or a Testkit (with a modified shadowboot) you can use Visual studio Debugging / KDNET to debug your code, and see a crap ton more of information than you would on any other console hack type.

thank you so much

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)