ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

CyberSeal Crypter 100% FUD

by Red - 10-09-2016 - 02:00 AM
(12-17-2016 - 02:28 PM)Red Wrote:
(12-17-2016 - 02:05 PM)JHawesomeness Wrote: I'll check to see if legit ty

Sure sounds good.

Fucking hell mate, are you trying to rat us? I've just went into all the hassle getting an admin rdp and testing it on there, and well when I've run as admin it didn't open. First of all that icon was looking sketchy as hell, so that was my reasoning on getting that rdp to test it. And if you're trying to get slaves consider spreading it to a different audience, and not to people already experienced with RATs.
(12-17-2016 - 02:41 PM)JHawesomeness Wrote:
(12-17-2016 - 02:28 PM)Red Wrote:
(12-17-2016 - 02:05 PM)JHawesomeness Wrote: I'll check to see if legit ty

Sure sounds good.

Fucking hell mate, are you trying to rat us? I've just went into all the hassle getting an admin rdp and testing it on there, and well when I've run as admin it didn't open. First of all that icon was looking sketchy as hell, so that was my reasoning on getting that rdp to test it. And if you're trying to get slaves consider spreading it to a different audience, and not to people already experienced with RATs.

I honestly have no idea that it's a rat, since I uploaded the program a while back which was posted elsewhere. I never personally checked it myself, but if anyone else has any issues with this then I will just close the Thread.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
thanks for sharing :))))
(12-19-2016 - 09:17 PM)legal Wrote: thanks for sharing :))))

No problem.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
Thanks so much man, many thanks
Posted a while ago, does it work?
Goood , Very Good Application
Thanks for the share man!
good share read! keep it up bro
Links are down unless you deleted the file

Users browsing: 4 Guest(s)