ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Current Staff OInline Forum Sideblock and CMS Widget by BOP5

by HaVoK - 06-30-2017 - 06:24 PM
Brought to you by BirdOPrey5

New Version: 0.99 Beta
New in 0.99
Added Widget
Added Settings instead of manual configuration
Added phrases for "None" and "No staff currently online." text.
Made code more compatible with older VB Versions (should work in 4.1.x now)

This is my first attempt at a Sideblock and Widget. The purpose of this is to list all forum staff members online.

There are settings to choose which usergroups are considered staff groups and for other basic settings. 

The product .xml file contains the necessary templates and phrases but you will need to manually install the sideblock code itself and/or manually create the widget. 

Specific installation instructions are in the .txt file in the zip file but the overall process is:
Upload the Product XML File
Add code to additional.css template
Edit Settings in Admin CP -> Options to setup your options
Create Sideblock (if using Sideblock)
Create Widget (if using widget)
Add Widget to Layout(s) (if using widget)

Overall this is working well- it is Beta as it's my fist Sideblock and Widget. I know it works on VB 4.2.0 but it should work on earlier versions as well (code was revised in Beta 0.99 for greater compatibility.)

If you get an error at the top of the browser window when you enable the sideblock or widget you know your VB version is too old.

In addition to working with my Font Selection by Username mod it will also work withe my Sidebar Anywhere mod. 

Does not work with "Everywhere Sidebar" mod but DOES work with MY "Sidebar Anywhere" mod.

------------------------------------------------------

Please "Mark as Installed" if you use this. 
Donations always appreciated. 
Nominate MOTM if you LOVE it! 

Download: 
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)