ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Curious Why We Don't Have This..

by Endgame - 10-05-2016 - 04:51 AM
I know there's a thread I posted about a forum app, but didn't get any forward answers.

I'd like to just ask again. Maybe it was how I worded it.

Is anyone working towards and/or planning to come up with a cell phone app for this site?

If there isn't anyone working towards anything like this, I'm just curious as to why not.

So, if a forum app has been denied as an idea, I just request an answer why?
Not a smartass way, just curious.
[Image: 24NY3zi.jpg]
I love Mars
We really don't need one since the site actually works fine on phones.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(10-05-2016 - 03:04 PM)Red Wrote: We really don't need one since the site actually works fine on phones.

Yes indeed, demonforums works flawlessly on my mobile devices when i'm itching to be on here xD (so addicting tbh)
(10-05-2016 - 03:04 PM)Red Wrote: We really don't need one since the site actually works fine on phones.

While that's true, I'd also like a mobile app because that'd be just more comfortable.

So +1 for this idea from me.

[Image: h0SLryf.gif]

[spoiler="Anime Club logo"][Image: RxX656N.jpg][/spoiler]
(10-06-2016 - 12:40 AM)Rin Wrote:

While that's true, I'd also like a mobile app because that'd be just more comfortable.

So +1 for this idea from me.

Honestly though, there's no issue with it, so it probably won't happen.
At the moment no. Maybe in the future.
tbh I feel we should have an app because screens are small like I have the J3 cause honestly on a 13 by 6 (5 by 2.5) is a bit small to display a website it has some oddities, the size of the site in the smallest it can go in the opera browser is about the size of an average phone, so really small. Maybe you could just find a bunch of volunteers to make the app, I know I would be willing to help.
(10-10-2016 - 09:45 PM)kweakewl Wrote: tbh I feel we should have an app because screens are small like I have the J3 cause honestly on a 13 by 6 (5 by 2.5) is a bit small to display a website it has some oddities,  the size of the site in the smallest  it can go in the opera browser is about the size of an average phone, so really small. Maybe you could just find a bunch of volunteers to make the app, I know I would be willing to help.

If you know any people who are good at making apps, then sure perhaps it could be done.
yep very good :) i love it ^^
well i agree nice post dude

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)