ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Cunt's shit load of suggestions.

by Cunt - 10-15-2016 - 10:00 PM
Possible sections to add:
  • Fashion
  • Sports
  • NSFW [or at least add a NSFW tag for the Lounge]
  • Education
Force or at least encourage to enable 2-step for premium members.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Advertising forums is not allowed. Do be aware that this will earn you a permanent ban. Use ban appeals to get unbanned.
All of these have already been suggested and are in reviewing stages.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(10-15-2016 - 10:00 PM)Cunt Wrote: Possible sections to add:
  • Fashion
  • Sports
  • NSFW [or at least add a NSFW tag for the Lounge]
  • Education
Force or at least encourage to enable 2-step for premium members.

I wouldn't categorize this as "A Shit Load". I do agree that Sports, Edu, and a NSFW tage should be added...idk about fashion tbh. I'm happy Red is saying most of this is going to be addressed. I also feel like 2-step shouldn't be limited to premium members..Kinda foolish tbh. That could ruin site integrity and kinda limit the security of those who can't afford the upgrade.
If I'm not mistaken we had a sports section a while ago but it didn't warrant enough activity, that was when the forum was booming with activity as it is now.

Fashion section - I mean If enough users want it then I guess we can have it but I'm not sure it'll bring much activity inside it.

Education - Again, I wonder if it would warrant enough activity.

NSFW - It's a possibility I'll see the user response.

And finally on 2-step - We are currently looking into this.
(10-16-2016 - 03:25 PM)Rizla Wrote: If I'm not mistaken we had a sports section a while ago but it didn't warrant enough activity, that was when the forum was booming with activity as it is now.

Fashion section - I mean If enough users want it then I guess we can have it but I'm not sure it'll bring much activity inside it.

Education - Again, I wonder if it would warrant enough activity.

NSFW - It's a possibility I'll see the user response.

And finally on 2-step - We are currently looking into this.

nsfw is a #must
education is #meh besides tutorials and ebooks i don't know what education section would be here for
fashion another #meh i don't know why we need that unless 90% of members are girls who like to talk about outer look and gossip shit
i don't know about sports section really ain't a fan anyways..
[WTS] Private Dehashed/Cracked Databases!
Remember to Like my posts!
:kappa:
[Image: giphy.gif]
yep very good :) i love it ^^

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)