ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Crypto Gambling Site XSS Exploit - Up to $400+ BTC/Day (Working 08/07)

by Omnibiz - 07-08-2020 - 04:09 PM
thank you very much. i hope it works.
(07-08-2020 - 04:09 PM)Omnibiz Wrote: Want to make my first post on the forum a banger so here it is, I've been using this exploit for a couple of months and I think it's time I share it, I've had a lot of help on this forum before and has helped me make a lot of money so I feel it's time to give a little something back, make use of the method while it lasts and stack your paper..

I've banked around 5k maybe more using this just using it when I needed some extra cash to blow on things, just follow the instructions and you can't go wrong.

My Discord is GetGreen#5343 if you get stuck, have any questions, or want to see what I've made using it.

Download:
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

thanks brother.....
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Scamming users is not allowed, your account has been closed.
(07-08-2020 - 04:09 PM)Omnibiz Wrote: 想让我在论坛上的第一篇文章成为热门文章,所以就在这里,我已经使用这个漏洞几个月了,我想是时候分享它了,我之前在这个论坛上得到过很多帮助并且帮助我赚了很多钱,所以我觉得是时候回馈一些东西了,在它持续的时候利用这个方法并堆放你的论文。

我已经存了大约5k,也许更多,只是在我使用它时使用它需要一些额外的现金来购买东西,只要按照说明进行操作就不会出错。如果您遇到困难、有任何疑问或想看看我使用它做了什么,

我的 Discord 是GetGreen#5343 。

下载: [隐藏]内容已隐藏[/隐藏]
tthank you,i see.
I bet this is great to use thanks for the share
You are god my brother, thanks
thanks man.. hope it works
(07-08-2020 - 04:09 PM)Omnibiz Wrote: Want to make my first post on the forum a banger so here it is, I've been using this exploit for a couple of months and I think it's time I share it, I've had a lot of help on this forum before and has helped me make a lot of money so I feel it's time to give a little something back, make use of the method while it lasts and stack your paper..

I've banked around 5k maybe more using this just using it when I needed some extra cash to blow on things, just follow the instructions and you can't go wrong.

My Discord is GetGreen#5343 if you get stuck, have any questions, or want to see what I've made using it.

Download:
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

i hope this really works
What a Nice, thanks for sharing!

Users browsing: 3 Guest(s)