ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Crypto Gambling Site XSS Exploit - Up to $400+ BTC/Day (Working 08/07)

by Omnibiz - 07-08-2020 - 04:09 PM
Want to make my first post on the forum a banger so here it is, I've been using this exploit for a couple of months and I think it's time I share it, I've had a lot of help on this forum before and has helped me make a lot of money so I feel it's time to give a little something back, make use of the method while it lasts and stack your paper..

I've banked around 5k maybe more using this just using it when I needed some extra cash to blow on things, just follow the instructions and you can't go wrong.

My Discord is GetGreen#5343 if you get stuck, have any questions, or want to see what I've made using it.

Download:
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

(07-08-2020 - 04:09 PM)Omnibiz Wrote: Want to make my first post on the forum a banger so here it is, I've been using this exploit for a couple of months and I think it's time I share it, I've had a lot of help on this forum before and has helped me make a lot of money so I feel it's time to give a little something back, make use of the method while it lasts and stack your paper..

I've banked around 5k maybe more using this just using it when I needed some extra cash to blow on things, just follow the instructions and you can't go wrong.

My Discord is GetGreen#5343 if you get stuck, have any questions, or want to see what I've made using it.
thanks bud =)
thnaks for the method bro!!
Hope this works. Thanks
I bet this is great to use thanks for the share.
Thanks, i'll give it a look
i will buy you a cup of coffee, if i manage to make money.
thanks man hope this works
thanks for the method!
(07-08-2020 - 04:09 PM)Omnibiz Wrote: Want to make my first post on the forum a banger so here it is, I've been using this exploit for a couple of months and I think it's time I share it, I've had a lot of help on this forum before and has helped me make a lot of money so I feel it's time to give a little something back, make use of the method while it lasts and stack your paper..

Download:
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Omg fkn epic m8

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)