ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Cranky

by cranky - 01-07-2018 - 12:44 AM
My name is Cranky, and that's also my XBL alias. I signed up today looking for a clean download to a program called LANC, but it looks like I'll have to make 15 post to see the link i was interested in. If someone wanted to send me a link in a message that would be sick.

Anyways, I used to love forums such as Forum Korner or Hack Forums way back in the day, I've just kinda taken a step back from all this stuff for the past like 3 years lol. Here I am again however. 1 post down, 14 to go.
(01-07-2018 - 12:44 AM)cranky Wrote: My name is Cranky, and that's also my XBL alias. I signed up today looking for a clean download to a program called LANC, but it looks like I'll have to make 15 post to see the link i was interested in. If someone wanted to send me a link in a message that would be sick.

Anyways, I used to love forums such as Forum Korner or Hack Forums way back in the day, I've just kinda taken a step back from all this stuff for the past like 3 years lol. Here I am again however. 1 post down, 14 to go.

Make a quick 15 posts and you'll get a quick ban, make sure you're a HQ user.

Otherwise welcome.
(01-07-2018 - 12:46 AM)Rizla Wrote:
(01-07-2018 - 12:44 AM)cranky Wrote: My name is Cranky, and that's also my XBL alias. I signed up today looking for a clean download to a program called LANC, but it looks like I'll have to make 15 post to see the link i was interested in. If someone wanted to send me a link in a message that would be sick.

Make a quick 15 posts and you'll get a quick ban, make sure you're a HQ user.

Otherwise welcome.

Lol yeah I read the rules, I appreciate the heads up though.
Welcome to the team my friend
Welcome to the forums, PM Me me if you need any help
Quote:"You cant fix stupid."

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)