ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Cracker - Award Suggestion

by Cunt - 10-17-2016 - 03:00 AM
For anyone that contributes to the cracking config section... ahm.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Advertising forums is not allowed. Do be aware that this will earn you a permanent ban. Use ban appeals to get unbanned.
(10-17-2016 - 03:00 AM)Cunt Wrote: For anyone that contributes to the cracking config section... ahm.

Technically already have it, Leaker.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(10-17-2016 - 03:16 AM)Red Wrote:
(10-17-2016 - 03:00 AM)Cunt Wrote: For anyone that contributes to the cracking config section... ahm.

But I wouldn't call it Leaking.
Ban reason: Advertising forums is not allowed. Do be aware that this will earn you a permanent ban. Use ban appeals to get unbanned.
(10-17-2016 - 03:17 AM)Cunt Wrote:
(10-17-2016 - 03:16 AM)Red Wrote:

But I wouldn't call it Leaking.

Well it's up to @Nova or @Axe really. I'm not bothered either way.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
Cracked could fall under Elite Hacker award. Many things into one create the Elite Hacker award.
(10-17-2016 - 03:31 AM)Axe Wrote: Cracked could fall under Elite Hacker award. Many things into one create the Elite Hacker award.

But wouldn't elite hacker mean more than one skill?
(10-17-2016 - 03:36 AM)Cunt Wrote: But wouldn't elite hacker mean more than one skill?

Correct. Many things fall under that category and only a master in multiple skills can be an Elite Hacker. Practically saying that cracking alone doesn't deserve an award. Usually awards are made for beneficial reasons to the site. Cracker wouldn't do much honestly, so you should do more than just that to earn the award.
(10-17-2016 - 03:38 AM)Axe Wrote:
(10-17-2016 - 03:36 AM)Cunt Wrote: But wouldn't elite hacker mean more than one skill?

Correct. Many things fall under that category and only a master in multiple skills can be an Elite Hacker. Practically saying that cracking alone doesn't deserve an award. Usually awards are made for beneficial reasons to the site. Cracker wouldn't do much honestly, so you should do more than just that to earn the award.

What if you were an active member of posting your own configs, helping others with configs, be a team member.
For example the other day when I posted a bunch of decent configs, there should be a award for crackers/cracking if you do so much for other people like free accounts etc, because some people might not have the ability to be a Elite hacker.
[Image: hPfp63O.png]

PC Specs:
i5 4460
8GB Ram
MSI R9 380 4G
Corsair CX600M
Phanteks Ethoo Pro M
NZXT Hue +
256GB Liteonit SSD
1TB Seagate HDD
(10-23-2016 - 08:15 PM)Jamdoog Wrote: For example the other day when I posted a bunch of decent configs, there should be a award for crackers/cracking if you do so much for other people like free accounts etc, because some people might not have the ability to be a Elite hacker.
Decent point. However these leaked accounts and configs need to be working.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)