ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Crack all 2018 adobe products using a simple dll file.

by Danielisdead - 07-18-2018 - 07:37 PM
No catch, nothing shady, no spyware .exe files, just a .dll you insert into the directory of the program you want to unlock, and boom its done! I'll demonstrate it with PS2018, but it works with any adobe program.

first, get either adobe CC or head to this site, to get the adobe product you want. then install it (obviously) BUT DO NOT OPEN THE PROGRAM! now download the crack from here
when it finishes downloading, go to the directory in which the program is located (usually C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CC 2018) and replace the file "amtlib.dll" with the .dll from the crack. then boot the program. it'll take some time to load, depends on how fast your PC is, but don't rush it. done! you  just got a nice cracked adobe product!

P.S this crack should work with any adobe programs ranging from 2016-18.
also I did NOT make this crack, but I'll try my best to help any of you if it wont work.
IF LINKS STOP WORKING NOTIFY ME ASAP!!!

Edit:
I made a new zip with the file and uploaded them myself so they're definitely virus free.
[Image: maxresdefault-2.jpg]
There are no links?
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
She said do you love me, 
I tell her only partly,
I only love mah bed & mah llama am sorry
(07-18-2018 - 07:39 PM)2drunk4sex Wrote: There are no links?

refresh the page i added them
will it work for cc2017?
(07-24-2018 - 10:16 AM)TheCuriousM Wrote: will it work for cc2017?
yes.
Thanks for this

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)