ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Country or City?

by Rebecca - 12-03-2016 - 06:15 AM
What would you prefer? I'd prefer the country. Peace and quiet, secluded from anyone else and if you come onto our property we'll threaten you with our rifle.
@3 is my slut
Love the country! Born and raised in south Georgia. Mud, trucks, guns, beer, and girls is what me and my friends lived for. It was such a more "simple" life, just the way I liked it.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Well if I had a country it would be my rules and I abuse this power!
[Image: RQyFiiZ.png]
(12-03-2016 - 10:56 AM)Azzid Wrote: Well if I had a country it would be my rules and I abuse this power!

Haha fair enough then c:
@3 is my slut
I don't live in a city now but I feel like it could be better because you are closer to lots of the main things? I guess most jobs will be in the city so it would help for you to live there :P
Scotland, love it.

Sluts, booze and loads of drugs.
(12-03-2016 - 03:59 PM)J4ckDaniels Wrote: Scotland, love it.

Sluts, booze and loads of drugs.

You might be able to find lots of drugs in the country. People seem to go up this way deep into the bush to hide their crops.
@3 is my slut
I prefer small town areas. Like where you're in an urban small town, but you're still in the country side.
I live on a hill at a small town. The centre of the town is like 5 minutes away if I drive with my bike. I like it here, I don't think I would like it as much in a city.
I live in the country side basically so I would have to say country.

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)