ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Content

by C22 - 12-10-2015 - 05:40 AM
it gives me an error when i dont post something more than 20 charecters. i do not think this is nessasery. i understand it stops spam by a little. but for example.

if someone gets a milestone, and you want to say "congrats" you shouldnt have to write a paragraph on congragulating the. if that makes sence

i belive this should be reduced or even removed. if anything have a time limit. 

For example: i post a reply to my modding service. i should not be allowed to reply for 10 seconds. and so on and so forth. 

(Sorry for the spelling mistakes)
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Another one bites the dust. | IP: 184.1.41.221 - Email: [email protected]
should post this on the suggetions here they look at thread but you'll get alot of replies from all admins (sometimes) http://demonforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=94 post there next time
if you have any problems PM me by clicking here
(12-10-2015 - 05:44 AM)satan Wrote: should post this on the suggetions here they look at thread but you'll get alot of replies from all admins (sometimes) http://demonforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=94 post there next time

(12-11-2015 - 10:25 AM)satan Wrote: i think that the site should have a system if an account has posted in months it would be deleted so someone can have the username and not take up space so it can have active people on the site a little suggestion

it is posted here
Ban reason: Another one bites the dust. | IP: 184.1.41.221 - Email: [email protected]
it dose stop the spam, i don't think this will be changed, stop people saying "lol" and others.
[Image: R9excxF.png]
Retired Administrator of Demon Forums.
Retired Moderator of Demon Forums.
Been here since the start of Demon Forums.
yeah I dont think it will change too many spammers now n days ...
Youtube : SUBSCRIBE 
Twitter : FOLLOW ME !
Twitch : FOLLOW ME !
If you have any questions/problems PM me by  CLICKING HERE  !
(12-11-2015 - 05:54 PM)BigDaddyModz Wrote: we cant copy other forums .. we need our own ideas sorry ..

please stop riding staff d*ck and agreeing with everything they are. if you are just like the post they made. no need.

it would be greatly appreciated, thanks
(12-11-2015 - 05:58 PM)Comit Wrote:
(12-11-2015 - 05:54 PM)BigDaddyModz Wrote: we cant copy other forums .. we need our own ideas sorry ..

please stop riding staff d*ck and agreeing with everything they are. if you are just like the post they made. no need.

bro chill dude we need to be respectful in this forum .. theres no need to be rude ..
(12-11-2015 - 06:05 PM)BigDaddyModz Wrote:

bro chill dude we need to be respectful in this forum .. theres no need to be rude ..

ight sorry m9. just bothers me when people do that. :/
(12-11-2015 - 06:09 PM)Comit Wrote:
(12-11-2015 - 06:05 PM)BigDaddyModz Wrote:

ight sorry m9. just bothers me when people do that. :/

its okay dude just be respectful to our members whether they are staff or not .. thank you :)
i know.

good luck with mod.

like u said in the PM . being a pet will not make you staff. i promise m8

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)