ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Console or PC?

by Wreckt - 09-05-2017 - 05:38 AM
I dabble with both, but im more console, say 70 console/30 PC
I am a PlayStation enthusiast!!! Always better than PC., no need to improve it never. :D
(09-18-2017 - 08:59 PM)themichaelhanse Wrote: I am a PlayStation enthusiast!!! Always better than PC., no need to improve it never. :D

:pepe:  Bought a PS3 and only used it for BluRay.  PCMR, CS:GO!
console is more casual imo
A few years ago I'd have said console hands-down. But now that I've been doing PC gaming for a good while, I'd take PC over console any time.
Pc is much better doe
(09-05-2017 - 05:38 AM)Wreckt Wrote: Currently in the progress I'd switching to of and wanted your guy's opinions of console or Pc gaming!

PC.  more flexible.  many mods. you have control. although console has better game play sometimes
Would pick pc, because i guess custom building it would be much more better and i would really love to play Dayz but currently using xbox and ps4 T_T
PC. You have a lot more freedom than on console (free online, modding, more genres of games, plus you can do other things than just gaming as well.) You have a variety of input devices you can use (mouse and keyboard, but also almost all controllers.) You have emulation. Not for the more recent consoles, but for the old school consoles, so you can also play games from the older generations.
Duh Has To Be Console
Add my Discord Kiwi2014566#9755

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)