ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Congrats to Our Owner

by HaXzz - 10-25-2016 - 03:05 AM
@Nova created this forum a year ago. I joined a bit after and this journey has been tough and enduring but the outcome is just jaw dropping. I want to congratulate him on 1 Year of Service. Many forums have come and gone but he put real commitment into it. Lets get some hype for @Nova!

[Image: PbZ5cyX.png]
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: n/a
boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy congrats to 1 year my dood.
[Image: b964a826bf7328ceab559cc1734971f7.gif]
Congratulations Nova. It's a great forum. You should be proud of yourself.
@3 is my slut
Great work bud! Obviously you love what you doing that's why everything here looks so good!
[WTS] Private Dehashed/Cracked Databases!
Remember to Like my posts!
:kappa:
[Image: giphy.gif]
Congratulations Nova. Amazing forum. really unique
Congratulations my dude, I'm with you all the way.
Congrats on achieving one of the greatest milestones.

Most forums die out within a few months and this just goes to show that DemonForums is in it for the long run.
~ Vini Vici ~
I'm so proud.

Building a community was what i wanted to do 1 year ago and i'm happy we are still going strong.

@Rizla @HaXzz @Axe play a huge part in the community also and i can't thank them enough for being here.
Congratulations man.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Advertising forums is not allowed. Do be aware that this will earn you a permanent ban. Use ban appeals to get unbanned.
I'm proud to own this forum along side @Nova and @HaXzz, im also proud of the other staff members who have made this forum possible and kept us running through the last year. I joined later than nova and HaXzz and I've seen not only what they did last year but the work efforts put in this year.

Through thick and thin @nova I'll stick by the forum.

Congrats on one year, here's to many more.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)