ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Computers

by lonelywolf - 08-19-2017 - 09:53 AM
I would like to learn more about computers and scripting

if anyone has some tips could you help, please and thank you
Google it then :facepalm:
Computers are pretty easy if you're just talking about building your own. It's basically like lego. Slot it in the right slot, hook up some wires, and you're done.
you can find a lot of toturiel in youtube
All i know about scripting is that you have to study a lot trough essay and error, it is a very selfish learning, you must be something like a worm XD i mean someday you will be a butterfly and fly trough computing knowledges and all of that stuff, but first you have to spend a lot of time learning, this is, searching, trying, mistaking, correcting, repeat.
I’m currently working on a masters in computer science at Georgia tech.. believe it or not, I’ve learned the majority of skills from googling how to do it. 
For example look up a language you’d like to learn (I think Python is the easiest to start with) and then search for “Python (or other language) tutorial for beginners”. You can even search for the specific type of program you want to build such as “build a game in Python” or “make a simple website using Python”
if you are a beginner I suggest you to learn an easy programming language like HTML just to let you know what is scripting
then try JavaScript & Java then you can learn C, C++ & C#
Here is a site that will help you: www.codecademy.com
You should start with HTML basics and the the Computer skills will come because of your curiosity
This is interesting love it. do more!
There are many tutorials (YouTube and others) for free. It depends what is your goal

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)