ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Computer 'Pranks' (UNTESTED)

by Aiad8dWSJKS - 10-26-2016 - 06:55 PM
I have had these for a while now but never bothered to use them so may as well share them here. 
They are files that you can open on a computer to make it do certain things. 

One example is you can edit the text file to put in any link such as music on YouTube or other things. Then when the other file is opened, it locks their mouse in the top corner and plays the link you set at full volume, and I believe task manager is disabled :P

Others are things like the disk tray opens and closes at random times or your printer starts to print out paper filled with black ink.

As I said, I have never personally testing it out, so i'm not sure if they work but if anyone else wants to try, would be cool to hear your results :P

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Interesting, I will have to try these, thank you!
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
rolf, i will check this! thanks
Thanks for sharing this!
I guess this could be cool lel
If you use it, you should reply here again with the results :)
Gonna try it out on my friends xD
i will check this out thank you,
(10-26-2016 - 06:55 PM)Aeroski Wrote: I have had these for a while now but never bothered to use them so may as well share them here. 
They are files that you can open on a computer to make it do certain things. 

One example is you can edit the text file to put in any link such as music on YouTube or other things. Then when the other file is opened, it locks their mouse in the top corner and plays the link you set at full volume, and I believe task manager is disabled :P

Others are things like the disk tray opens and closes at random times or your printer starts to print out paper filled with black ink.

As I said, I have never personally testing it out, so i'm not sure if they work but if anyone else wants to try, would be cool to hear your results :P

[/font][/size]

Seems good, I might try this out on my friend haha
So as it says (untested) i'm going to assume you took them from a website?
[Image: hackernewsliberia-580x338.png]

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)