ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Cheating in relationships

by Satan - 12-23-2015 - 07:40 AM
Would you cheat if someone who is sexier than your current partner wanted to have sex with you if there was no possible way you would get caught? would you remain faithful? 
If not under what circumstances would you cheat? Many people cheat for various reasons such as: 
  • They feel a stronger emotional connection with the person they are cheating with
  • Revenge
  • Their current partner doesn't satisfy them sexually, but the person they are cheating with is outstanding
  • They are bored of their current partner
  • The person they are cheating with appreciates them more then their current partner
  • Just because they want to
  • The person they are cheating with has a higher sex appeal i.e. is younger/older
  • Most of those reasons are why many women cheat in marriages, and men/women cheat on their boyfriends and girlfriends. People might deny it, but everyone has a situation when they might consider cheating or even do it.
if you have any problems PM me by clicking here
I'd never cheat. It's disgusting and seriously not a good way of life. If you can't stay loyal to your partner then leave them, save the guilt and trouble of cheating.
Can never say I would cheat. If you do you are pathetic.
dimethylamine - Discord
ask me for it lol- Snapchat
My last visit was 12-24-2020 (currently 7-07-22 LOL, now it's 6-21-23 oops.)

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)