ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements
Poll: Should I release the backend and listener too?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
No.Votes: 7 | 6.42%
Yes, both!Votes: 90 | 82.57%
I don't really care I'm just here to leech.Votes: 12 | 11.01%
Total: 109 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

CheatEngine Source

by Rick - 09-04-2017 - 06:06 AM
(09-05-2017 - 11:23 PM)NoArronk Wrote: probs just same shit what everyone else has #fusion cheats

If you think this is fusion cheats you are honestly retarded.
Freelance .NET & PHP Developer and Personal/Product GFX Artist
[Image: glJMOVQ.gif]
time to either see shit or gold. thanks for the share tho
(09-06-2017 - 04:06 AM)Xbox Wrote: time to either see shit or gold. thanks for the share tho

It has alot of shit no one else has such as menu animations and cycle colors and some other small similar things
Thanks for this
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Multi Account
Ayeeeee my boi monj!!!??
Would love to see the backend to this, hmu on skype man, your a great guy and a great coder :)
This was something I never thought would make it to the public.. no one realizes how much work developers put into their work... sooo many days and nights, just for someone to rat a developer and steal > sell > leak everything... I hope you don't release your backend and listener for this man
[Image: giphy.gif]
NMMMM LOOK OUT NICEEEE
(09-08-2017 - 07:09 PM)CaptainModz Wrote: This was something I never thought would make it to the public.. no one realizes how much work developers put into their work... sooo many days and nights, just for someone to rat a developer and steal > sell > leak everything... I hope you don't release your backend and listener for this man

exactly. busted my ass on this for months and I only finished 1 game. pisses me off. what pisses me off more is that people are selling this and claiming credit.
nice leak mate ::)hanks gege

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)