ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

[Cheap] Steam Avatar/Artwork Service

by nour - 10-08-2016 - 03:23 PM
Heyo everyone.

So for about 1 year now i've been doing steam avatars for people for free & i feel like i'm ready to go to the next step and take payment for it.
If you need a custom steam avatar or artwork with your username on it with custom design, feel free to add me on steam below & we can discuss what you want to have.

Price: $1 - $5 depends on the complexity of the artwork/avatar.

You can order it -> here

My Steam Profile Link -> here

Kind Regards, Devourz.

Some of my previous work, only the ones i had on my pc now.

Mine:

here

JoJoe:
here

WamblyShip3:
here
here
[Image: bakkame.png]
I would like to see your work on people's profiles! Good luck with this!
Jacked by Red @ https://pulses.xyz/
Very cool of you to do this! It would be nice to see some examples of your work though, especially for other members to see.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(10-08-2016 - 03:37 PM)Wubz Wrote: I would like to see your work on people's profiles! Good luck with this!

(10-08-2016 - 04:29 PM)Red Wrote: Very cool of you to do this! It would be nice to see some examples of your work though, especially for other members to see.

Updated them now, for some stupid reason imgur makes them mp4's but their really gif's.
they're also looped "forever" on the artwork showcase.
Only ones i could find on my pc atm.
(10-16-2016 - 11:01 PM)Devourz Wrote:
(10-08-2016 - 03:37 PM)Wubz Wrote: I would like to see your work on people's profiles! Good luck with this!

(10-08-2016 - 04:29 PM)Red Wrote: Very cool of you to do this! It would be nice to see some examples of your work though, especially for other members to see.

Updated them now, for some stupid reason imgur makes them mp4's but their really gif's.

Those are some sweet animations! :notbad:
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(10-16-2016 - 11:03 PM)Red Wrote:
(10-16-2016 - 11:01 PM)Devourz Wrote:

Those are some sweet animations! :notbad:

thank you ^^

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)