ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Changed my avatar

by Dark Master - 11-27-2015 - 05:21 PM
I changed my avatar and my new avatar is matching with forum's design. Let change avatars with forum's design and color schemes. What about my avatar? isn't this Pretty.

You can also change and showcase your avatars.
Former Developer of Demon Forums, created many things including that daily post goal(it is redesigned by Haxxz after me) and much more.

Want to donate Something do it right now. BitCoin: 33FXVFtm7yEmSvsxxQPcaW4Gt8LVHVR5yZ
Should add where if someone sign up they will have a avatar until they change it like a DF Logo or something.
[Image: R9excxF.png]
Retired Administrator of Demon Forums.
Retired Moderator of Demon Forums.
Been here since the start of Demon Forums.
(11-27-2015 - 05:25 PM)Ghost Wrote: Should add where if someone sign up they will have a avatar until they change it like a DF Logo or something.

Okay i ll create a new avatar reflecting DF as a new user avatar till they changed it. But not today it is late for me here, will do it tomorrow morning with a stunning hq avatar.
Former Developer of Demon Forums, created many things including that daily post goal(it is redesigned by Haxxz after me) and much more.

Want to donate Something do it right now. BitCoin: 33FXVFtm7yEmSvsxxQPcaW4Gt8LVHVR5yZ
Nice bro.
[Image: R9excxF.png]
Retired Administrator of Demon Forums.
Retired Moderator of Demon Forums.
Been here since the start of Demon Forums.
Its a nice looking AVI :)
lol nice avi

//2short
Quote:"You cant fix stupid."
As i said, i changed default avatar with DF logo see here http://demonforums.net/member.php?action...le&uid=150 that guy don't have his own avatar. And the top menu bar will fix when nova responds me on skype so i can give him the file to be uploaded.

i love mine :p lol its a goose :oscar: :oscar:
The new avatar is sexy af tbh
I like it very much, thank god you are at least active.
dimethylamine - Discord
ask me for it lol- Snapchat
My last visit was 12-24-2020 (currently 7-07-22 LOL, now it's 6-21-23 oops.)

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)