ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Change Call of Duty Section

by Dexter - 01-25-2016 - 05:11 PM
There are way too many Call of Duty sections. There is one for every game. Posts will be spread out and sections will be inactive. I suggest for CoD there only be a general discussion, and modding sections for them. In the sections when you post a thread there would be prefixes to tell which CoD game you are talking about.
In the near future, the concept of organizing such is essential. Otherwise, I'm confident it would be difficult to know 'what is what' when the topics of everything related to Call Of Duty are all in one section.
(01-25-2016 - 05:27 PM)Alex Wrote: In the near future, the concept of organizing such is essential. Otherwise,  I'm confident it would be difficult to know 'what is what'  when the topics of everything related to Call Of Duty are all in one section.

You have a good point. I just think it looks bad having so many sections for CoD when they are going to be inactive.
Suggestion has acclaimed insufficient feedback, therefore, this suggestion has been denied.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)