ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

CaptainModz Returns!

by CaptainModz - 11-08-2016 - 07:36 PM
Hey guys CaptainModz is back!!

Thanks to Chris from DemonForums staff team I was able to be awarded my account back, he was also kind enough to reward me back with my post count and awards! As you guys may know I was banned awhile back due to a false claim on spam..

I plan on making a huge return to DemonForums and bringing it back to its former glory. I have many, many things I will be bringing to DemonForums in these next few weeks. I have been apart of the DF community since November of 2015.. And wow just look how much its grown! I was the 4th person to register an account here at DemonForums.

What can you expect from me?
- Tutorials
- Giveaways
- Funny Videos
- Helpful XBOX/RGH Troubelshooting

Along with my return on DemonForums I would like to mention the return of SyndicateLive  (formerly known as XBLSyndicate). With days until release, I would like to give a huge shoutout to everyone who has made this possible. Don't know who we are? With around 3 thousand xbox customers and plenty of videos, with nearly 2 years of experience we strive to bring the best options available to you!

Videos of us in action: CLICK HERE

[Image: giphy.gif]
Welcome back man, good to see you around. ^^
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
Thank you for the shoutout man, and it's no problem man. Good to have OGs back around and activity should reflect on it. Welcome back to the site.
Hello and welcome back, I hope you enjoy your time with us again, from your friendly neighborhood Sectional mod.
Ex "Senior staff".
Need help, just click on where you want to go.
OG Member, need anything just Pm me Here
Hey bro remember me? Glad your back :D
Glad to have you back on DemonForums, Captain.
Welcome back my friend
[Image: RQyFiiZ.png]
I don't know you but welcome back c:

[Image: latest?cb=20170717020129]
Good to see you back c: Don't leave again okay?
@3 is my slut
Welcome back. I signed up after after you were banned i believe.
Freelance .NET & PHP Developer and Personal/Product GFX Artist
[Image: glJMOVQ.gif]

Users browsing: 4 Guest(s)