ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Canadian anthem to be changed due to SJWs

by epicflamingos - 10-03-2016 - 03:52 AM
lol i cant believe this
i love canadian!!!!!
lol fairly cheesy, if only it worked like that in real life Tongue
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
why do they need to change the anthem in my eyes there is nothing wrong with the current one and that they  are just going to be wasting time by trying to think of a new anthem when there isn't anything wrong with it I don't know why people are complaining about something that's been associated with Canada for a very long time in my eyes changing it's just stupid it's just a song and it's wasting time that they can spend on something else but no matter what it is or where it is people will find something to complain about I guess that part is everywhere you look nowadays. I just hope they don't change it the anthem has been in the country for more 2 decades and I had fun singing it when I was in elementary school it brings back loads of memories just thinking about it
People today are very confusing.
"OH MY GOD I AM OFFENDED YOU CALLED ME A MALE EVEN THOUGH I WAS BORN AND RAISED A FUCKING TOASTER"
"OH MY GOD KEEP THAT SONG ONLY SAYING MALE"
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Spamming.
I don't know what drug dfgh is on, but the reasoning behind the change is ridiculous. I'll keep singing the original, thanks.
at least it didn't replace 'male' with 'mail' that woulda been awkward
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Leeching and Spamming is not allowed, please read the forum Rules upon your return.
besides being colder canada looks amazing

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)