ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Can't make posts in Lounge.

by deverx - 02-21-2016 - 07:22 PM
[Image: 14fc9726f5c2d3bdfcac931b1e68cad9.jpg]
It'll just be the site experiencing some downtime, is this consistent or does it work eventually?
(02-21-2016 - 07:26 PM)Rizla Wrote: It'll just be the site experiencing some downtime, is this consistent or does it work eventually?
I get it every now and then, roughly every 10 minutes.
It'll just be our site experiencing high traffic or being attacked causing our succuri to act up. Best to just ignore it until it works again. Let me know if it's happening more and more in the next little while.
(02-21-2016 - 07:52 PM)Anonymous Wrote: Are you by any chance trying to post any HTML or JS code in your posts?
No I am not, well at least I don't think so. Let me try again.
Edit: Some Java Script... That's the issue. I was going to post methods and bots for a game.
(02-21-2016 - 08:24 PM)Anonymous Wrote:
(02-21-2016 - 08:05 PM)deverx Wrote:
(02-21-2016 - 07:52 PM)Anonymous Wrote: Are you by any chance trying to post any HTML or JS code in your posts?
No I am not, well at least I don't think so. Let me try again.
Edit: Some Java Script... That's the issue. I was going to post methods and bots for a game.

I suggest posting them on PasteBin with the code syntax highlighting feature.

Also, posts like this wouldn't belong in the lounge. :)
I tried in General Gaming, then contacted Alex asking if he could move the thread. I tried and it didn't work.
I'll upload tomorrow.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)