ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

CRYPT SERVICE | EXE BAT JS LNK | LONG TIME FUD | WD BYPASS 1000% GUARANTEED

by frichy - 06-28-2024 - 12:47 PM
I've been working in this field for over 10 years. My focus is on BYPASS AVs. I aim to help anyone who has problems with various tools such as: rats, stealer, keylogger, and other... When you want to use one of these tools, they are usually overdetected. Such a file becomes unusable, whether it's paid or free. My task is to protect that tool in the best possible way so that it becomes undetectable.

I successfully bypass most AntiViruses, but I only guarantee with Windows Defender. WD is the most commonly used file nowadays, so my focus is primarily on it. You will be surprised at how successfully my crypt works.

Since I am new to this site, I want to establish trust with my users as the first step in our cooperation. If anyone doubts the quality, they can receive a test file to verify it.

You have probably encountered people who sell crypt software. I offer something different. I create a custom crypt for each user. Each file has a private stub and is handmaded, which is why my files always successfully bypass all AV detections.

Feel free to contact me.

Prices:

bat, cmd crypt     - $30
exe, lnk, js crypt - $130

Additional features:

UAC disable    - $40
Bind tools     - $40
Rootkit        - contact (serious buyers)

For test crypt feel free to contact me.

Telegram friichy

Users browsing: 4 Guest(s)