ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

CODE: Correct way to see players's IPs and fake our IP

by marchsofia05 - 03-22-2018 - 07:43 PM
I'll test it later.
Funny how you think IP spoofing gonna stop you from getting hit off all you need to do is reveals the IP spoofing and bam real IP
GOOD WORK.............
(03-24-2018 - 06:32 AM)Anarchise Wrote:
(03-22-2018 - 08:19 PM)marchsofia05 Wrote:
(03-22-2018 - 08:13 PM)trinity7 Wrote: yeh this is trash dude, doesnt hide and yeh its from United

Is same code from SauceEngine, I think... I don't know if the code is copy of... and if United has code copy of... 

Your BadSport in Remote Recovery not works... by the way. Is this "trash"?

"if united has code copy of"

united was the FIRST released source with this code included in it. and the reason that you skids all have it today ;)

I should know, I leaked it originally lol. Along with XBLTuna.

EDIT: just for those who don't know, James T is the one who you should thank for the code, but i am the one who released it in the source of united. for clarification.
Unbound got the ip pointer address from i420NZ who was a dev for superior. Then unbound started leaking superiors shit around. i420NZ got the idea for an IP puller in a menu from Africans. Africans were streaming Engine before release and thats where he got the idea from. Im not sure if hes still around or not.

(03-24-2018 - 05:24 PM)marchsofia05 Wrote:
(03-24-2018 - 06:32 AM)Anarchise Wrote:
(03-22-2018 - 08:19 PM)marchsofia05 Wrote:
(03-22-2018 - 08:13 PM)trinity7 Wrote: yeh this is trash dude, doesnt hide and yeh its from United

Is same code from SauceEngine, I think... I don't know if the code is copy of... and if United has code copy of... 

Your BadSport in Remote Recovery not works... by the way. Is this "trash"?

"if united has code copy of"

united was the FIRST released source with this code included in it. and the reason that you skids all have it today ;)

I should know, I leaked it originally lol. Along with XBLTuna.

EDIT: just for those who don't know, James T is the one who you should thank for the code, but i am the one who released it in the source of united. for clarification.

Yeah, I tested with other friend and the spoof don't works. But the IP pool yes. I never used United source, but others. If they copied the code... good, WE ARE LEAKERS too. Credits for ten lines, seriously?. Credits for a code than not works.

I maked my own menu. I have leaked code and OWN code. Example, I maked a little code than gives you the host of a session. If you kick the host, or the host leave session, , you are the host. Then, you can make very things... I know 1 boy than has same/like code. I not copied his code, and he not copied me. I think some people has this code, create or cracked or leaked. 

If the code appears here, I CAN'T CLAIM credits. I'm not the unique thinking head in the world. Others thinks too (and they are very good). Here all you claims for credits but your work is not unique: other people works, friends.

Recently, the shuriken's clan (aka: ninj...) takes Death Rider and reverse, and publish. They learned some things from Rider. Where are the credits in the menu? There are a ridiculous war for the credits. All people are "the first", with codes than are SIMPLE. Is very SIMPLE and EASY to write code for GTA. Needs long time to put things in exact point, but is easy. Nobody here are HEROs. 

Pride and vanity reign in these places. Instead learn, people claims credits. The credits are the battle. 

"Oh, I said "STREAMING::HAS_MODEL_LOADED" before you!!!, I want you write my name. I want the GLORY!!!"

Learn, share, enjoy. The rest is VANITY and PRIDE.

PostData: UnitedX IP spoofer is TRASH ;)

I agree sort of, Most people just buy code from others. Some people make there own shit, I mean I have host of session to its simple just reverse one of the host natives and find how it works. (hint) it has to check something somewhere somehow. Find what it checks then do your own checks. Some people just want credit cause they found it first. If I get an idea from someone I give credits to that person for the original idea. Its not hard to do that.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Multi
This is a good job! Great
I will confirm this from now
Nice release. Keep them coming
Bro where did you get it from and its copying and pasting not identifying
(03-27-2018 - 07:41 PM)LegendarySprx Wrote: Bro where did you get it from and its copying and pasting not identifying

Is adapted code (advisor...) and I do not remember, but I know this code is in very much sources, like others I have much sources and i'm working many time...
trash
it doesnt work
Judge Judy Is Sexy Asf Can We All Agree?  Love
& Lets Stop The Cracking War M8s Devil )
(Make Modding Fun Again 100emoji   )

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)