ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

CMT_Master

by The_Master_Py - 12-04-2016 - 12:09 AM
Hello, I'm Cmt_Master. I mod Xbox 360. I'm currently learning more about hacking & other stuff. I've been modding on xbox for few months now :) I love the Modding/Hacking community. I know a lot of the basic hacking but I'm wanting to keep learning, I currently know how to code C# & Make RAT's. I'm in a CMT Modding group but we don't do much I run my own rules with them so yeah. But Thank you guys for reading.
[Image: VUWaunE.png]
*Educational Purpose Only*
Welcome to Demon Forums!
[Image: RQyFiiZ.png]
Welcome to the forums c:! If you need help let staff know.

Also I think it's cool you mod xboxes. Does that mean you get free games?
@3 is my slut
(12-04-2016 - 12:31 AM)Luna Wrote: Welcome to the forums c:! If you need help let staff know.

Also I think it's cool you mod xboxes. Does that mean you get free games?

Yeah, I can get free Xbox Live Gold, Mods on almost any game for 360, & any game I wanna download.

(12-04-2016 - 12:13 AM)Azzid Wrote: Welcome to Demon Forums!

Thank you!  :oscar:
How can you get free Xbox al?
(12-04-2016 - 12:49 AM)Azzid Wrote: How can you get free Xbox al?

Well RGH/Jtags have to have Stealth Servers to stop being console banned. And usually Stealth Servers have Gold Spoof but you can get it if the server doesn't have one but most do. Thanks how, So basically the Gold Spoof makes everything seem like you have gold when you don't.
(12-04-2016 - 12:55 AM)Cmt_Master Wrote:
(12-04-2016 - 12:49 AM)Azzid Wrote: How can you get free Xbox al?

Well RGH/Jtags have to have Stealth Servers to stop being console banned. And usually Stealth Servers have Gold Spoof but you can get it if the server doesn't have one but most do. Thanks how, So basically the Gold Spoof makes everything seem like you have gold when you don't.
Ah I know all that I've don't quite a bit in the modding scene but I thought you meant like actual codes so others get it etc
Welcome to DF! If you have any questions, don't be afraid to send a PM. Also have fun! :D
Welcome and could you try and mod XB1, I know it's probably not possible but it would be great if you could.

Users browsing: 3 Guest(s)