ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

[CLOSED] xKoVx Booter Lifetime

by aim - 12-22-2017 - 04:00 AM
We at xKoVx Booter are releasing TWO lifetime tokens per plan for FREE to enter in this giveaway simple reply to this thread and winners will be chosen at the end of december
With that being said you MUST have 100 posts with a minimum of 10 threads created (spam accounts will be blacklisted from winning!)

Posted below are each of the plans we will be giving out(REMEMBER WE'RE GIVING AWAY 2 OF EACH SO THATS A TOTAL OF 6 WINNERS!)

[Image: j1JgOzjoQ0_IboRStu6Wmg.png][Image: V-z9TdtRRc6n-r3drLvI9g.png][Image: 9FAXBVCGTcSDGdpkyWi7OQ.png]

Goodluck to everyone who enters, we will be filtering out spam accounts and new accounts as this is a giveaway to the active, useful, and helpful DF members(staff aswell!).

-----------DISCLAIMER-----------
SHARING ACCOUNTS IS NOT ALLOWED, IF YOURE CAUGHT YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DEACTIVATED. We can take the access away at any time if we dont see your fit of it.

-Update 12/28/2017 12:00AM
DUE TO TO FEW PEOPLE JOINING THE GIVEAWAY WE'VE LOWERED IT FROM 6 TO 3 AND WE'RE CLOSING IT EARLY. THE WINNERS WILL BE MESSAGED THANKS FOR ENTERING
Quote:"You cant fix stupid."
lol should i open this to spammers aswell?
I really need this!!!!
Ayeeee hope i win!! xD
[Image: giphy.gif]
(12-24-2017 - 04:21 AM)CaptainModz Wrote: Ayeeee hope i win!! xD

well your chances are pretty fucking high, goodluck lmao
I WANNA WIN THIS BOOTER BECAUSE IM BROKE OF MONEY FOR A STRESSER AND I CHEKED ALREADY THE STRESSER 1 TIME OUT EN WATCHED YOUTUBE VIDEOS AND ITS STRONG ASF NICE SOUCRE CODE U CANT FIND A BETTER STRESSER
Man the booter is so cool and one of the best ones out there! I hope I win :D
hi there im new to here and this community. im hoping we are all awesome! :P u can call me wormboy 
i only have 2 threads rip but i have 200 post so can i still enter?
Proud founder & owner of
Yo i would loooooove this

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)