ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Buy now or wait?

by abyscuit - 09-13-2018 - 02:49 PM
Since the price of Ethereum and Bitcoin cash have been dipping like crazy I've been contemplating whether to buy now or wait to see if it will dip further.

Are you guys taking advantage of the dip or you don't think it it will rally back up?
I would like to know your opinions .
I think there is no way to take advantage of this dipping but to buy a little more BTC or other currencies hoping that the prices would be rised into a short time because someone injects enough money to rescue them, and then to sell ASAP. Then wait for the next drop, to buy again and to repeat the process.
I would take the risk because there is no definite possibility that the bitcoin price will dip any further.
Yeah I ended up buying some because it seems like it's going to rally again. It's already up above $6500 again and it seems to be gradually going up. Wish I bought in at $6000 but it looked like it might of dipped to the $5900 price point but it didn't :(
wait bitcoin will hit $300000 by 2020 easily
(09-14-2018 - 07:27 PM)15RSheikh Wrote: wait bitcoin will hit $300000 by 2020 easily

Lmao, I was asking on waiting to buy, not waiting to hold
HODL and buy dogecoin, will be crypto trend in 2019
(09-15-2018 - 05:08 AM)CoffeeAddict Wrote: HODL and buy dogecoin, will be crypto trend in 2019

Lol I never trust someone who says buy dogecoin.
It's just a joke coin haha
hello, I would say better wait and see in which direction the market will go?
(09-15-2018 - 05:49 PM)Konnichi Wrote: hello, I would say better wait and see in which direction the market will go?

Looks like it already bottomed out. I bought at a good time I think, since I'm up a few bucks lol

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)