ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Business here.

by Business - 01-12-2016 - 10:23 PM
Welcome me  :noh:

Hey , I highly doubt any of you really know me considering how used the name "Business" is and how many people probably have that name. 

I'm an entry level graphic designer right now working on developing myself in UI , and I started learning quite a bit about front-end web design. 

Feel free to check out my Behance , I may open up a graphic service but I'm going to do free graphic request to start me off here. 

I also eWhore sometimes when I want money, and I'm trying to involve myself in social media marketing as well as CPA.

can't wait to network with some of you 
[Image: 9RFB3RW.gif][/spoiler]
Welcome to DF! Hope to see you active around the forum:yus:
Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy it here and if you need any help feel free to PM me.
Hope to see you active mate! Enjoy your stay :) Cute gif ;3
"It takes one man to change the world, but it takes the whole world to change a man"
[Image: T3Y2DuL.gif]
Welcome to Demon Forums @Business, hope to see you around later through out your stay with this forum.
Remember to stay active, follow the rules & post threads & comments :P.
[Image: a8c1d492c00d84139e912c4ea57b6f85.png]
Hello and welcome to DF!

I like some of the graphics work you've been doing, nice to see another graphics artist joining the forum.
Hope you enjoy your stay here.
[Image: kVutyOy.gif]
(01-12-2016 - 10:45 PM)Weeaboo Wrote: Hello and welcome to DF!

I like some of the graphics work you've been doing, nice to see another graphics artist joining the forum.

I guess were all going for the graphic expert award :P.
I've already done work for the site & It's team yet no receive :(, I need to get better LOL.
Nice to see some other graphic designers though :P.
(01-12-2016 - 10:58 PM)XeTangy Wrote:

I've already done work for the site & It's team yet no receive :(, I need to get better LOL.

Yeah, well I mean I'd like to obtain the award, of course, although, I don't really like the looks of the award.
Sorry to say but, it's sort of ugly in my opinion, doesn't really represent GFX in any way.
[Image: kVutyOy.gif]
(01-12-2016 - 11:01 PM)Weeaboo Wrote:
(01-12-2016 - 10:58 PM)XeTangy Wrote:

Yeah, well I mean I'd like to obtain the award, of course, although, I don't really like the looks of the award.
Sorry to say but, it's sort of ugly in my opinion, doesn't really represent GFX in any way.

Best way to get this across and have a chance of it changing is by messaging @nova on skype or through PM or simply by posting it in the suggestion section bud.
Thanks for the warm welcome guys :P
Spoiler Show
@XeTangy @Weeaboo @Electronic @Rizla & @Nova
I'll be sure to show more of my work I just get really busy with life.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)