ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Bungo Stray Dogs S2

by Axe - 10-10-2016 - 10:50 PM
Welp, a second season of Bungo Stray Dogs arrived just the other day. I watched the first episode of the season last night, and I must say; it was quite an interesting episode considering most of it was a flashback to the Port Mafia's past when Dazai was an executive member. I'm looking forward to the next episodes. Hopefully it's as interesting and entertaining as the first season.
I haven't seen this series, I really have to get some time to watch all of these new series.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(10-11-2016 - 11:42 PM)Red Wrote: I haven't seen this series, I really have to get some time to watch all of these new series.

Yeah I heavily follow anime. So likely if you know the series, I more than likely know it as well.
(10-12-2016 - 12:01 AM)Axe Wrote:
(10-11-2016 - 11:42 PM)Red Wrote: I haven't seen this series, I really have to get some time to watch all of these new series.

Yeah I heavily follow anime. So likely if you know the series, I more than likely know it as well.

I used to really enjoy Beyblade when it was aired on TV.
(10-12-2016 - 12:02 AM)Red Wrote: I used to really enjoy Beyblade when it was aired on TV.

Hate it when people call shit like that anime... it's NOT anime. Jesus christ. It's a bunch of bullshit put into a "series".
(10-12-2016 - 12:03 AM)Axe Wrote:
(10-12-2016 - 12:02 AM)Red Wrote: I used to really enjoy Beyblade when it was aired on TV.

Hate it when people call shit like that anime... it's NOT anime. Jesus christ. It's a bunch of bullshit put into a "series".

Oh so you know it! :yus:
(10-12-2016 - 12:05 AM)Red Wrote: Oh so you know it! :yus:

Of course I know it.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)